YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US.
- You can do lots of cool things on our website without giving us any information.
- When we do collect information, only Kids Corner and ReFrame Media staff can see your information. We promise that we won’t share your information with anyone without your permission.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- When you subscribe to get Kids Corner emails, you choose to share with us your name and email address. Kids under the age of 18 need to ask a parent or guardian’s permission before filling out the subscription form. Kids should supply a parent or guardian’s email address, not one of their own.
- We use that data to track the number of visitors to the KC site and this information helps us figure out which pages are most interesting to KC visitors.
- By using these cookies, we can’t access, damage, or harm your computer.
- While Kids Corner does not request personal demographic data such as age and gender at the time of subscription or on our website, we do request it later through an optional survey that we ask adult subscribers to fill out.
- Other ReFrame Media programs might also request personal demographic information: these include Today, Family Fire, Think Christian, Groundwork, and Church Church. If you have also subscribed to one of these and you responded to a request for demographic information (which is used to help shape content), that data will be associated with your KC subscription as well. As with Kids Corner, ReFrame Media does not share any information from these other programs with anyone.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION?
- We collect data to figure out what visitors like and don’t like on the KC site. We use this information to make things better and create even more good stuff.
- There is one exception. If a law enforcement agency requests and/or the law requires us to do so, we may release any and all collected information to the proper authorities.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
- At any time, you can ask us to delete any and all information we have about you. If you would like to do that, please e-mail us at [email protected] with the name and e-mail address you want your email deleted.
- If you are a parent, you can ask us to delete any and all information we collect on a child age 13 or under. If you would like to do this, please e-mail us at [email protected] with the child's name and e-mail address.
SUBMISSIONS, POLLS & SURVEYS, and CONTESTS
- We don’t ask for submissions or do polls, surveys, or contests on our website.
- If KC ever asks for submissions, for all submissions of stories, artwork, or other materials we might like to use, we will obtain permission before it is publicly posted. If you are a child age 17 and under, we will get written consent by a parent/guardian. Names and any personal information will not be kept or used except for the purposes of identifying the submission.
- If KC ever performs a poll or survey, any personal identifiable information we might collect in a poll or survey would only be used internally by Kids Corner for demographic and statistical purposes. We would not share any of this information.
- If KC hosts a contest, for any contests on our website, a first name, e-mail address, age and/or other information may be collected. This information would only be used for entering the contest and would not be used to get more information or be sold in any way. We would also delete any personal information after the contest closes.
- If you are a child under the age of 17 and you email us, we will not respond to your email. We will read what was sent and then delete the email and contact information.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- Kids Corner might share links to other websites. We aren’t in control of what other websites do with their content. We’ll do our best to watch what happens on these other sites and keep a high standard. But when you leave the KC website, know that these same privacy rules may not apply to other websites.
- If you are under 13, ask your parent or guardian for permission before you download anything on the internet.
Got questions about our privacy protection for the KC website? Please contact us at https://kidscorner.reframemedia.com/about/contact/.