The Lord will send a blessing on your barns and on everything you put your hand to. The Lord your God will bless you in the land he is giving you.
1. Do you or a family member take care of an animal(s)? What do you have to do to meet the needs of an animal in your care?
2. Toward the end of the video, Dally talks about his grandfather. Edward Carlisle who was a man of God and had strong faith. He always helped his people, in communities, church, fellowship and always had joy in his heart. Who is your Christian mentor who has led you in faith and has taught you how to live the Christian life?
3. Talk about what’s important to you and the hard work that you do for it. How does Dally’s advice: “Be calm. Do the work. Have a passion.” apply to your life?
4. Where have you seen God blessing what “you put your hands to”?
5. Genesis 18:14 says, “Is anything too hard for the Lord?” Remember God knows what you need, he is powerful, and he loves you! How does knowing that make a difference while you do the hard work that you do?