He will not let your foot slip—he who watches over you will not slumber.
1. What were some of the questions or worries that you had during the COVID-19 pandemic? What was difficult about that time? What’s a good memory about that time?
2. In the hopscotch segment, Eli said that part of Psalm 121 says that the Lord is watching over us. He will not let your foot slip! Maraleisa followed up saying, “God is always with us even when scary things happen.” How did you feel that God was with you during COVID-19?
3. Talk about a time when you put others first during COVID-19.
4. In the mask making segment, Violet quoted Philippians 2:3: “Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves.” How does valuing others above yourself change the way people act during a pandemic?
5. In Matthew 20:20-28, the mother of two disciples, James and John, asked Jesus to give her sons a higher position than the rest of the disciples. She really didn’t know what she was asking. Give your own example of how putting yourself first hurts a team, a family, a neighborhood, or a classroom.