“I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.”
1. Talk about a time when you spent time with a horse or other farm animal.
2. Jessica talks about how working with horses calms her down. She talks about how horses know how she’s feeling and actually match up heartbeats with those around them. Describe a time when spending time with an animal made you feel better or more relaxed.
3. Talk about a time when you or a family member worked on a farm, or took care of animals, or created something outside, like a garden. What was good about that kind of work?
4. Why is it important for people to work with and care for animals?
5. Proverbs 12:10 says, “Good people are kind to their animals, but a mean person is cruel.” and one of God’s laws from Exodus 23:5 says, “If a donkey is overloaded and falls down, you must do what you can to help, even if it belongs to someone who doesn't like you.” How does showing kindness to animals match God’s call for compassion and justice?