Everything in the Scriptures is God's Word. All of it is useful for teaching and helping people and for correcting them and showing them how to live. The Scriptures train God's servants to do all kinds of good deeds.
1. What is your favorite Bible story?
2. On the last page of the book, Udeme had the idea to include a space for readers to write their own part of God’s story into the end of our book. What would you write on that page? How are you part of God’s story?
3. What's your favorite way to listen to a Bible story? What’s your favorite way to read a Bible story? In what other ways, can you explore Bible stories?
4. Why is it important to read the Bible and do devotions?
5. In 2 Timothy 3:14-15, Paul writes to Timothy about one of God’s promises. ”Keep on being faithful to what you were taught and to what you believed. After all, you know who taught you these things. Since childhood, you have known the Holy Scriptures that are able to make you wise enough to have faith in Christ Jesus and be saved.” Who is teaching you about the Bible? What are some of the best ways to learn God’s Word?