Kids in Action host Dexter meets Siena, who restored a 1977 Honda motorcycle and gave it a new life in a special way. It’s Kids in Action, discovering the amazing order of God’s creation and finding his fingerprints everywhere.
“God, you are my God. I celebrate you. I praise you. You've done your share of miracle-wonders, well-thought-out plans, solid and sure.” (The Message)
1. Siena said that she’s always loved to take things apart, see how they work, and then put them back together. Talk about a time that you, a family member or friend took something apart and put it back together.
2. When she talked about the motorcycle repair, Siena said “I needed to remind myself that I was learning as I was going. I had never done this before, so it was okay to make mistakes.” Was there a time in the past when you learned the same lesson? When would be a good time to follow Siena’s advice?
3. Talk about a time when you really saw that God created things so that everything could fit together and work just right.
4. Isaiah 25:1 says, “God, you are my God. I celebrate you. I praise you. You've done your share of miracle-wonders, well-thought-out plans, solid and sure.” When you and your family look back, where do you see God’s “well-thought-out plans” in your lives?
5. Psalm 19:1-3 “The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard.” When you study the sciences (chemistry, biology or physics), the arts, or math, how do you see God’s creation declaring the glory of God? When and where do you see it happening?