"People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart."
1. What theatrical productions have you or a family member seen or been a part of?
2. Landon says, “I like the way that we can tell the Bible story in an interesting and new way.” This theater company has performed the story of David. What other Bible story do you think might be interesting to see performed on stage?
3. Talk about a time when a Bible story came alive to you through art or words. Maybe it was in a minister’s sermon storytelling, maybe it was in a painting you saw, or maybe it was in a story you read.
4. In 1 Samuel 16:7, the verse says, “People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. In the video, it talks about how God can use everyone to make a difference in God’s story. How did he use David? How have you or a family member made a difference in God’s story?
5. In Colossians 1:16, the verse says, “all things have been created through him and for him.” When we make something, how is it “created through him and for him?” How are you “created through him and for him?”