God planned for us to do good things and to live as he has always wanted us to live. That’s why he sent Christ to make us what we are. (CEV)
1. List some cool things that you have made or built. What has been your favorite? What’s something that your family built together?
2. In the video, Alaina says, “It’s like God had a plan for us to do this and we have just been practicing for this year’s fort.” Talk about a time when you looked back at a time in your life and saw God’s plan for you.
3. Talk about a time when you or a family member worked hard and made something beautiful.
4. According to Colossians 1:16, everything that God created points to God’s character and goodness. When you use your creativity, you show everyone around you a picture of who God is. How did the snow lighthouse show God to the community? How did something you made show God to your friends and family?
5. God created us in his image (Genesis 1:27). God made us to love him and to be loved by him. He made us so that we can show his love through our own creativity! How does that work? What’s something you can create to show God’s love to other people?