Our Big Huge Blue Planet. It can feel like a big deal to take care of it, and you're just one person, right? Kids in Action host Simone interviews a bunch of kids who decided that the best place to start was at their school, and the best thing to do was to sort their garbage. It’s Kids in Action, following God’s command to be kind and care for his world.
The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it.
1. What are some ways that you sort your garbage at home? At school?
2. At the beginning of the video, Miles says that it’s our job to take care of the world. Give some examples of how the students are taking care of God’s creation.
3. Talk about a time when you or a family member did some work that showed care for God’s creation.
4. Why is creation care such important work for everyone to do?
5. In Psalm 19:1-4, David says that the heavens declare God’s glory. How does nature remind us of God? How does he want us to care for it?