Theme: Armor of God
2. Nehemiah was a biblical leader who worked hard to follow God’s plans. God gave him the task of building the walls around Jerusalem. He faced resistance, but was prepared. He prayed constantly, stayed alert to his surroundings, and cared for God’s people the Israelites. Through all his work, he fought the devil’s schemes. As you listen to this episode, think about how every day you can work hard to follow God’s plans.
“Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes”
A: He finds himself inside an X-Monsters adventure.
A: He stepped in front of Princess Vonella and took the X-Laser shot meant for her.
In this episode, Liz participates in an X-Monsters adventure. He is reminded about how to protect himself from danger. Soldiers endure a lot of hardship—they’re far away from friends and family, they face danger every day, they live without the conveniences of home, and they get hurt and even die. How do they endure? They endure by remembering their purpose, by being alert, by using their training, by watching out for each other, and by giving dedicated effort to the cause.
Here are some lessons we can learn:
1. We remember that we are serving God.
2. We stay alert to our surroundings and to our weaknesses.
3. We remember and use what we've learned from the Bible.
4. We care for each other.
5. We dedicate our lives to the cause of Christ and His kingdom.
Choose one piece of the armor of God: the belt of truth, the breastplate of righteousness, your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace, the shield of faith, the helmet of salvation or the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. See if you can make it using only recycled materials. Put it on and take a picture!